Ms. Diana Yampolksy – Non-Surgical Voice Repair Specialist/Master Vocal Coach, will be working out of Dallas, Texas USA and will be repairing and teaching voices starting on January the 5th through January the 13th 2016.
- If anyone of you is interested in the unique approach to speech/singing development or Non-Surgical Voice Repair, Please contact Ms. Yampolsky, at 416-857-8741, or email us at Info@vocalscience.comWe will be offering consultations, exploratory sessions and 10 to 15-hour duration courses. However, please be advised that space is very limited.
- Read the great testimonial from Pop/R&B Singer, Noreitta Ramocan, as she describes her experience attending our Vocal Science Exploratory Group Session.
- Paralyzed Vocal Cord Due to Intubation and Other Causes… Could it be treated and could the voice be restored other then Non-Surgically? Find out Here in our informative article.
- Take a wild guess…Could Registered Speech Therapists Restore the Singers’ voice? Read our article to find out!
- Wondering if you are a “Vocalholic”? See our article titled: Vocal Science Vocaholics anonymous. Love your voice….again!
- Check out our new article explaining the value of what Vocal Science can do for you!It is titled; Voice repair. Pre-New Years Resolution. Should you wait any longer to fix your voice problems?
- We are very proud of our former client, Lukas Rossi, for utilizing the best of the the Vocal Science technique.
- “Voice repair. Pre New years Resolution. Should you wait any longer to fix your voice problems?” Read our article to find out!
- Brief News Update!This is a friendly reminder that we have a total of 1 spot left for the Holiday Vocal Science Winter Exploratory Group Session and Holiday Party!
- The Holiday Vocal Science Winter Exploratory Group Session (to be held on December the 13th), We can still accommodate 1 more person. This event will be held in our Mount Albert location. For more information, clickHERE
Our Present and future voice repair clients can indulge into the reading of Ms. Yampolsky’s new blog titled: Danger!!! Do not attempt to do any vocal exercises over the Internet or using related CD’s or even DVD’s. Your voice may be in jeopardy!
- Vera Del-Vecchio – Barrie Ontario, Canada (Natural Mother Nature’s Solutions Export.)Vocal box damage due to surgery intubation.
She was offered to undergo two throat surgeries by doctors with no promise of ever regaining her regular speaking voice.
For those who are aspiring to become stars in musical theatre, watch her Inspiring video & read the testimonial from Holly Rubich – Elementary School Teacher from Florida, US.
We are happy to announce and welcome 4 up-coming singing and voice repair clients from out-of-country!– New voice repair/singing client from New York, US – John P
– Former speech/singing voice repair client, now singing client fromFlorida US – Holly R
– New voice repair/ speech – singing client from Australia – Adam R
– New voice repair/singing client from Utah, US – Elizabeth C
- Stay tuned to celebrate their success and read their post-course letters after they complete their journey in Canada!
- To celebrate them and the upcoming American Thanksgiving, we will offer, (starting this Sunday, October the 18th and ending on Sunday, October the 25th), special treatment for our out-of-country clients.
Within that timeframe, we will be charging all of our fees in Canadian currency which will save our international clients over 30% on the currency exchange.
Also, for everyone else, within the above designated times, we are offering a special which we call, “We Pay Your HST Event”,
That said, it will save our potential clients an additional 13% on Harmonizes Sales Tax in Ontario.
From the day of the registration for any of our courses, the potential client has 90 days to arrive to their designated course.
So our potential clients could take advantage of this opportunity now and arrive to receive their instruction and voice repair services upon mutual agreement between them and our enterprise.
Our Present and future voice repair clients can indulge into the reading of Ms. Yampolsky’s new blog titled: Vocal Disorder: Some people, as it appears to be, love having it?
You can also read Ms. Yampolsky’s review on the Niagara Falls event titled:
However, please note: All specials announced by The Royans Professional Vocal School (Vocal Science™) are subject to change without notice.