For those who wanted to know how it all came about, we decided to disclose the “intimate” details of how The Royans Professional Vocal School (a.k.a. The Royans School for the Musical Performing Arts) had began!
We are happy to announce that we had yet another very successful
We had quite a few amazing participants who had experienced a taste of what the Vocal Science™ Method can do for their speaking and singing voices!
You can read their wonderful testimonials of their experience with us on the Post-Course Letters Page of our sister site: www.vocalscience.com
Stay tuned for more exciting news about our future upcoming Healthy Voice/Vocal Workshops.
We would like to welcome to our Royans Family, Mr. John Schuler of Minneapolis, USA – (CEO of Schuler Shoes) to our world-famous non-surgical voice repair program (to be conducted by our highly-regarded non-surgical voice repair specialist, Diana Yampolsky), commencing on July the 17th 2017.
Check back with us to see the latest updates with respect to his progress!
Today, we would like to welcome 7 beautiful people (quite a few of them are former Royans students) who will be attending our Healthy Voice/Vocal Workshop Summit on July the 16th.
:Their Names Are:
– Peter Morrell from Markham, Ontario Canada – Present and past student and attendee of numerous Voice/Vocal Interactive Workshops –
– Jennifer Herman from Markham Ontario, Canada – Present and past student and attendee of numerous Voice/Vocal Interactive Workshops –
– Noreitta Ramocan from Toronto, Canada – Attendee of numerous Voice/Vocal Interactive Workshops –
– Mary Ellen from Ottawa/Kingston Ontario – Present and past student and attendee of several Voice/Vocal Interactive Workshops –
– Tanya Kashkarov from Toronto, Canada – Past student of 1996 –
– Ben Lee Toronto, Canada- New student and new attendee of this upcoming Voice/Vocal Interactive Workshop –
– Julie Joshua from Nevada, USA – New attendee of our upcoming Voice/Vocal Interactive Workshop –
“Made it home! Happy to be here – Calvin and Hobbes say Hello! I cannot thank you enough for your patience and your expertise -not only to help me recover my voice but to find a completely amazing (to me anyway ) new voice.”
– Mary Ellen Stoll: Voice Repair Client From Ottawa/Kingston, Ontario.