Get professional vocal health help with our Master voice repair specialist Diana Yampolsky. We can help with any vocal disorder, voice problems, vocal health issues, non-surgical voice repair and just lessons, in Toronto, Ontario and worldwide.
Check out our Press Release of Non-Surgical Voice Repair Miracles
We specialize in Non-Surgical Voice Repair and Post-Surgical Traumas. Whatever your voice problem is we can solve it through the use of our revolutionary vocal technique, specially designed speech exercises and natural herbal remedies. We are the WORLD'S only non-surgical / non-conventional voice repair specialists! If you are having voice problems, have a voice disorder, are considering surgery, or experiencing post-surgery trauma and want to learn how to insure the health, strength and safety of your voice FOR LIFE, please contact us.
Our unique and revolutionary Voice Repair program will not only repair your voice, voice disorder and your vocal box, it will also teach you how to use your voice correctly according to the standards of professional speaking/singing, so that your voice issues will never be a problem again and we guarantee it!
Still skeptical, then see the testimonials of our past and present clients.
*Often covered by work health benefits
Contact us and receive professional vocal health help with our World Renowned Voice Repair Specialist Diana Yampolsky. We can help with any vocal disorder, voice problems, vocal health issues, voice repair and lessons, in Toronto, Ontario.
- Attention Niagara Falls, Canada & The USA!Also: New York, Buffalo, St, Catharines, Hamilton & Oakville!
Vocal Science is now coming to Niagara Falls, Canada.
Ms. Diana Yampolksy - The Master Vocal Coach/Non-Surgical Voice Repair Specialist, will be working out of Niagara Falls, Canada and will be teaching and repairing voices starting on October the 15th through October the 20th of 2015.
- If anyone of you is interested in the unique approach to speech/singing development or Non-Surgical Voice Repair, Please contact Ms. Yampolsky, at 416-857-8741, or email us at: Info@vocalscience.comHowever, please be advised that space is limited to one or maximum two additional clients!
If there is a problem with your voice, it could lead to other serious health problems. With that said, take care of it ASAP. Read our new blog to understand the core issue & the consequences "Non-Surgical voice repair - Herbal & Homeopathic Treatment. Definitely A Complete Success, But What About The Aftermath?"
- Attention UK!!! Non-Surgical Voice Repair & Natural Voice Treatment, Is Also Coming Bigger & Better To Great Britain!
- Interested to know, first hand, what's up with the Royans Professional Vocal School and The Roynas Institute for Non-Surgical Voice Repair? Please sign up for our newsletter (information located on the lower right side of vocalscience.com) And check out our press release and learn from the experiences of our past clients.
- Read up on our blog pertaining to Voice Disorders Diagnosis's:
"Voice Disorders Classic Diagnosis: Vocal Cords Acid Reflux and/or Muscle Tension Dysphonia? Go Figure!!!"
- Here is an informative blog about the insights of vocal/voice recovery. It is titled "Vocal Coma So to Speak A Near-Death Vocal Experience...?"
- Have you been a singer in a past, and now have lost your voice? Check out our new blog for details on how you could be helped with your vocal dilemma.
- If you think that you have a hoarse voice or laryngitis? Be careful, as it could be a sign of something worse yet to come. Read our new blog for greater insight titled. "Do you have a hoarse voice and, perhaps, laryngitis? Can anything be done about it?
- Attention UK, and European Clients! The date for Ms. Yampolsky's trip to London UK is coming up rapidly! She almost has no space left, but if you really want to see her, she could try to accommodate 1 individual for an introductory/exploratory session while she is there. So, if you want to catch her this time around, please contact Ms. Yampolsky, at 416-857-8741 or email us at: Info@vocalscience.com as soon as possible.
Ms. Yampolsky will be working out of the U.K, starting on July the 15th of 2015 through July the 21st of 2015.
- What good is an encore performance if your voice dies before you get there? Find out what it is all about in our timeless blog.
Intrested to know, first hand, what's up with The Royans Professional Vocal School and The Roynas Institute for Non-Surgical Voice Repair? Please sign up for our newsletter (inofrmation located on the lower right side of vocalscience.com)
- The July 25th/26th, 2014 Vocal Interactive Workshop is now Sold out. visit our Workshops Page within our sister site, www.vocalscience.com, for more details and sign up for our newsletter to receive advance notice of future workshop openings and other special events.
- Singers are losing their voices more than usual in the music industry. There are solutions to maintaining your voice. Want to know how? Check out our latest log to find out.Non-Surgical Voice Repair. Attention Vocalist, Producers and Managers!
What is Non-Surgical Voice Repair?
What does it mean for you?
In this blog re-visit, we will delve into what it is and how it could help those who suffer from problems with their voices.
The Blog title is "Non-Surgical Voice Repair… How to Go About It?"
Bumblefoot (left), Davey Dee (middle) and Joe Perry (right)
Studying the way you sing and present yourself can make the difference between success and failure in the vocal/music world. Check out the new blog for details about 'Vocal Optimization' Titled:"Calling all singers! What is the ‘biometric data’ of your voice and how to optimize it?"
- Congratulations to our former voice repair client/rock star in the making, Davey Dee.
He will be rocking in the Joe Perry Rock N’ Roll Camp in Toronto, starting June 4-7, with superstar Rock legends such as:
- David Hull (Aerosmith)
- Sass Jordan
- Lawrence Gowan (Styx)
- Mark Clarke (Uriah Heep)
- Gary Hoey (Top 100 All-time Guitarist)
- Nick Catanese (Black Label Society)
- Bumblefoot (Gun N’ Roses)
- Joe Vitale (Crosby, Stills and Nash, Eagles Road Band)
Way to go David! Keep on Rocking Man, and stay cool and groovy!
- Attention to our future senior non-surgical voice repair clients (age 60 and better!) The good news is finally here! For more information, please call us directly at: 416-857-8741, or E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also sign up to our newsletter to keep up with our current events
Please note: The above is a pilot project and is scheduled to end on July the 31st, 2015
Register now: The space for this senior program is limited!
- Congratulations to our former Vocal Interactive Workshops participant on her TV series debut on (Between Canada)!!
Way to go Krysta!
- If you had Vocal Cord Surgery, please consider proper post-surgical care. Here is a blog written by Diana Yampolsky, which outlines the importance of vocal damage prevention. But if such occurs and the vocal surgery is necessary, please remember that there is no change without change. I.E. The vocal technique and the actual vocal application have to be properly altered.
- A new article about voice repair has been posted by Diana Yampolsky "Untreatable Voice Diseases Should you give up and learn how to live with this disorder?"
- See what the press in the music world is saying about Vocal Science :)Non-Surgical Voice Repair And A Revolutionary Approach To Voice Mechanics For Singers And Speakers.
- "Over the last few days I’ve felt the many hours of training finally
kick in. My speaking voice has strengthened and in singing I am hitting
notes I could never have imagined in my full voice!"
Want to read more of this wonderful testimonial from Carol Roberts -
Holistic Health Practitioner/Trainer, please click HERE.
Vocal communication is a key to seccess. Check out the new blog involving such cases: Non-Surgical Voice Repair: Communication Difficulties.
- Vocal injuries can happen at any time. Check out the new blog involving such cases: Bleeding vocal cords - how does that happen? Is there a cure?
This is our former voice repair client, now a prominant artist: Davey Dee. He honoured us with the instprational speech about his previous vocal issues and about his present success in the music industry. Davey performed several original songs and some cover tunes in front of the participants of the workshop.
Way to go David!
- The 2015 April Spring Vocal Interactive Workshop has been a huge success! We cant wait to show you what's next to come! Visit our Vocal Workshops page for more news on future educational workshops and exiting events!
- We have an amazing new blog avout voice disorders titled: Post Voice Repair Course – Positive and Not So Positive Consequences. Give it a read, let us know what you think.
- Last spot for the Spring Vocal Interactive Workshop is now half price!
get your spot now to learn and experience what Vocal Science is all about! For more info, click HERE
- Once again, Congratulations to our former vocal student, Rodney Ronquillo and his new wife, Chyrell, starting a new life together! Here is an audio track of Rodney and Chyrell Ronquill's amazing singing duet durring their wedding ceremony
Check out the new blog if you or someone you know is suffering from vocal injury: Vocal Injury … The pain could be inevitable, but the suffering should be optional.
- Check out the amazing testimonial written by one of our latest voice repair recoveries, Karen Gundling
- Have you ever been asked by a speech therapist to blow into a kazoo, blow into a straw to a glass of water, and yawn with an excessive sigh? If so, please read our new blog: Conventional Voice Repair Hullabaloo! -- Kazoo...? or Not to Kazoo?
- Rodney and Chyrell Wedding
Congratulations to our former vocal student, Rodney Ronquillo and his new wife, Chyrell, starting a new life together!!!
Yesterday (March 28th), my husband and I attended Rodney's and Chyrell's beautiful wedding which carried a musical theme throughout the big celebration.
We witnessed not only a big love between the newlyweds but also a mutual love for music.
For this occasion, Rodney wrote and produced a special love song for Chyrell.
Throughout the last ten years, I have witnessed their ups and downs and finally a great success achieving and prospering their respective and mutual careers and their love for each other and their music.
I was really touched by Rodney announcing out loud that a lot of his success and confidence he owes to me.
Throughout their beautiful wedding event he personally came up to me several times over and said, "You gave me voice, you gave me confidence, you gave me inspiration to come to this point in my life, and because of you ... I never gave up."
Way to go, guys
Much Love and Respect,
- Curious about our success with voice repair? Check out our Post Course Letters and Testimonials from those who have recovered their voices with the power of Vocal Science!
- We have a special Upcoming Vocal Interactive Workshop commensing on April 25th and April 26th, dedicated to people who are experiencing vocal issues (speakers and singers). We currently have only 5 spots left. Book your spot today!
- Want to know more about voice repair? find out in our latest blog: Serious, Or Quite Serious, Non-Surgical Voice Repair Ordeal… Is it Possible To Conquer Vocal Damage in Just 10 hours?
- What can you expect from Non-Surgical Voice Repair? See the new blog and find out!
Non-Surgical Voice Repair. M B V (Mind, Body and Voice Investigation). The causes and Consequences.
What can you expect from Non-Surgical Voice Repair? See the blog and find out! Non-Surgical Voice Repair: What Is There To Expect? It certainly is not for the faint of heart, so to speak …
- Attention Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Mt. Albert, Sutton, Barrie and Orillia!
Our new studio in Mount Albert located near you.
If anyone of you is interested in the unique approach to speech/singing development or Non-Surgical Voice Repair, Please contact Ms. Yampolsky, at 416-857-8741 ,or email us at: Info@vocalscience.com
Happy Belated Valentines Day to you and yours!
My business associate and I attended an I tenori concert in Niagara Falls, with the participation of our former singing student, Diana Savatore.
She was amazing and so we're the 3 tenors.
On behalf of the Vocal Science team, we would like to congratulate Diana on her huge success in the music industry at large.
Way to go Diana!
On February the 15th, The Royans Professional Vocal School celebrated its 31st Anniversary!Ask us about our birthday specials and learn to 'Love Your Voice' again!
Check out our latest blog: You've Got a Voice Disorder... It Obviously Effected your Life. What Does it Take to Claim your Life back? Give it a read.Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
Check out our latest blog: Singing Lessons for Teenagers with Problems... Individualized Life Coaching Give it a read.Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
The 2015 Winter Vocal Interactive Workshop Is now Sold Out!. Visit our site for more news on future workshops and events!
Please Read Our Latest Blog Titled: Vocal expertise… What is that? And why should you look for a qualified vocal expert? Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- Learn More about our sister page: Vocal Science - Because... I love My Voice!
about Bob Harris' new success after attending the Non-Surgical Voice
Repair Course and Professional Singing Course with Diana Yampolsky.
Read the latest testimonial from Professional Singer, Voice Repair Student from Colorado, US. - Bob Harris, located in the link below.
Check out the amazing post-course letter from our recent Singing/Voice Repair Student, Bob Harris.
Read part I & part II here or click on the picture below
Attention clients of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora and Newmarket. We have now opened our new administrative office and Voice & Vocal Performance Assessment Centre for speakers and singers, located at: 16 Elgin Street, Thornhill, Ontario L3T-4T4 Please call or e-mail to book your free voice/vocal assessment!
For our international clients:
We will welcome your e-mails, but we would love to hear your voice over the phone.
Please let us know if you want us to contact you to help you save on long distance charges.
Because... I Love My Voice!
Check out our latest blogs: Vocal Buffet Parts 1 & 2: All You Can Eat? Maybe, But Very So Carefully As Well... Give it a read.Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- Reminder: The Royans Institute for Non-Surgical Voice Repair will be changing locations as of January the 1st, 2015. The new address is;19128 Hwy #48 Mount Albert, Ontario, Canada L0G 1M0
- Behind the scenes to a complete vocal recovery: Vocal Damage-Vocal Rehab: Calling All Vocally Injured Speakers and Singers... How to do it right!
- See the New Blog Titled: "Vocally Speaking: Inner Bomb Detonation, So to Speak… How Dangerous or how Beneficial could that be" Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- See the New Blog Titled: "Vocal “Junkie”, in the manner of speaking... Addicted to the sound of your voice? How Dangerous could that be?" Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
Last Days in our present location!
Inquire about our incredible specials for the month of December, 2014!
- Voice recovery and tune-up. Insight on the process. Read what the new blog says: Internal Instrument -- Your Voice: How difficult is it to recover it and tune it up?
Here is a new blog about voice issues and how to deal with them. It is titled, "Vocal Problems - Multiple Choices" Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
As of January 1st, 2015, The Royans Professional Vocal School, Division of The Royans Institute for Non-Surgical Voice Repair, Is moving to a country roads private property.
Voice/Vocal instruction facilities and natural retreat/rehab center for non-surgical voice repair is moving to Mount Albert, Ontario.
For students/clients from out of town and out of country, transportation will be available to and from the teaching/retreat facilities.
The above arrangements will be provided on the individual basis.
For those who take a minimum 20 hours of instruction and treatment, the daily lunch will also be provided.
During the break between sessions, the soul-cleansing walks around the wooded grounds (to facilitate healing of the spirit and the vocal anatomy) will be taking place, weather conditions permitted.
Some vocal instruction, vocal interactive workshops and recording sessions will be conducted out of Phase One Recording Studios, located in Scarborough, Ontario.
Our administrative office is moving to Thornhill, Ontario (Not Public accessible).
Voice, Vocal and Non-Surgical Voice Repair sessions will be exclusively conducted by Private appointments only.
All the sessions will have to be booked in advance.
We will accept only serious inquiries.
- Is there such a thing as R/C treatment (remote control)? See the new blog to find out-- Vocal Issues… Can I fix my voice by remote means?
Congratulations to Davey Dee, (Former Voice Repair Client/Singing Student), for his ground shaking performance at The Landmark Event In Downtown Toronto
"I owned the stage!
Yes, Moving on to the next round and being hired by a big agent and touruing band... Just the beginning."
- Got a vocal problem? Is your voice damaged? Check out the new blog! - "Vocal Damage: Bad Vocal Habits Backfire…"
- Check out the letter of recomandation/testimonial from our former voice repair client/Opera singer - Evie Bonella,
- The Autumn Vocal Interactive Workshop Is now Sold Out! Visit our site for more news on future workshops and events!
- Check out the newest roaring blog! - "RRRR" Plan In Case of Voice Damage
- You're never too old! Check this blog out! ... Vocal Rehab for Seniors and for Everybody Else for that Matter -- Don't let go of your dreams!
- Check the new blog! Voice issues - Speech and Singing Lessons for Seniors. Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- starting on November the 4th through November the 12th. If anyone of you is interested in the unique approach to speech/singing development or Non-Surgical Voice Repair, Please contact Ms. Yampolsky, at 416-857-8741 ,or while in the U.K. at 077-8811-5958, or email us at: Info@vocalscience.com
Please check out our new blog dedicated to singing titled: “Voice is a muscle and it has to be trained”, Said one of the judges of the television show, ‘The Voice’". Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
Please check out our new blog dedicated to singing titled: Singing tips for Beginners and Professionals. (PART 1) Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- We have a new blog out titled: "What does it take to learn how to sing well? " Give it a read. We hope that you like it.
- We would like to let you know that we have
just posted a Vocal Interactive Workshop which will take place on
October 18 and 19th. This workshop will address the health and longevity
which any human being should possess using their voice speaking or singing.
We only have 5 spots available for this event.
For more info, Visit the Vocal Workshops section of our main site
Please Read Our Latest Blog Titled: Singing Lessons in Toronto… How could they Benefit your children?
Please check out our new blog titled: I Love My Voice… You have been diagnosed with a voice disorder. Should you consider vocal surgery?
- We would like to share with you a great article about a legendary comedian, Joan Rivers. Please also read our new blog, as it is our feedback to the article above.
- Check out the new blog titled, "Become Healthy As A Horse Again With Innovative And Alternative Voice Therapy!" Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- Check out the blog titled, "Is your voice injured? What you need to know. See the new blog! While Vocally Injured, Everything I Needed To Know I Learned From My Alternative Care Voice Specialist. Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!" #voice #singing #vocals #speech #learntosing #artists
- Check out the blog titled, "Singing Lessons: Do People Still Have Any Dreams To Become Professional Artists, Or Did Their Passion Die With The Recession And The World, Which Is Becoming Completely Digital?" Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- Here's a new blog to check out: Serious Voice Damage – Could the “magic pill” help solve the voice issues?
- Check out this very interesting case study/blog titled, "Suffering from Voice Loss or any other Voice Issues? We, most likely, will be able to help!"
Inquire about our Mobile services, available now!
Within 4 to 5 days, in your town/country, you can become a singer who will be able to comply with the standards of professional singing, or repair your speaking and/or singing voice with our revolutionary approach to voice mechanics coupled with the exquisite and exclusive natural herbs and homeopathic remidies! For more information, visit our sister site: vocalscience.com, or contact us at: email@example.com
- A new blog on the impowerment of Voice Repair tittled: "Vocally Speaking: “You Have The Right To Remain Silent…” But Would You Want to Exercise This Right, Or Would You Rather To Embark On A Voice Repair Deal?"
We have a new blog on voice and Vocal health titled: Voice Disorders Classic Diagnosis: Vocal Cords Acid Reflux and/or Muscle Tension Dysphonia? Go Figure!!! Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- Check out our new Voice repair Blog Titled: "Voice Repair Part 1: Could the Regular Vocal Coach Fix your Voice?"
A new blog on how speaking and singing affects the other: Voice Repair: Speaking and Singing – How One Affects the Other
- Attention US clients! Ms. Diana Yampolksy - The Master Vocal Coach/Non-Surgical Voice Repair Specialist, will be working in the State of Pennsylvania, starting on August the 30th. If anyone of you is interested in the unique approach to speech/singing development or Non-Surgical Voice Repair, Please contact Ms. Yampolsky, (Toll Free) at: 1-888-229-TUNE1-888-229-TUNE (8863),or at: www.vocalscience.com
There are now only 2 spots available for the upcoming Vocal Interactive Workshop! Get your spot now!
- See the new blog: Voice Repair: We don’t just speak about it - We make it happen!
We have a new blog on voice and singing titled: "Hoarse Voice / Raspy Voice? – Should you be concerned and do something about it, or should you hope that your voice would get back to normal on its own? Let’s find out…" Give it a read. Comment and subscribe to get exiting new details and discoveries!
- We have another new blog titled "Vocal Science… Because… I LOVE my voice!" Read, comment and subscribe to "A Voice Apart" for more blogs to be written by Ms. Diana Yampolksy!
We have another exiting new blog titled "Vocal Science™: Singing Lessons With A Twist? What is it? And who may be in need of those Lessons?" Read, comment and subscribe to "A Voice Apart" for more blogs to be written by Ms. Diana Yampolksy!
We have a special Upcoming Vocal Interactive Workshop commensing on August 9th and August 10th, dedicated to people who are experiencing vocal issues (speakers and singers). We currently have only 3 spots left. Book your spot today!
- Special blog for non-singers. Read, Vocal Labour - Vocal Delivery, Part 2
Word up! David De Giuli, a.k.a. "Davey Dee". Amazing testimonial! Voice Repair for Singers: Can the Singer Get Back On His Vocal Feet? — What Does It Entail?
- We have a new blog on voice and singing titled: "Vocal Disorder. Speakers and Singers. Do you have what it takes to conquer your voice problem?" Give it a read, comment and subscribe!
- Check out this amazing performance from our former Voice Repair Client,
Opera singer from the UK, Evie Bonella, as she performs at her
graduation recital at the Essex UK, Arts College.
Read about her journey in our post course letters/testimonials section of our website. To hear more of Evie Bonella's songs and covers, visit our SoundCloud Page HERE
- Come and See our new blog titled: Conventional Speech Therapy Versus Vocal Science(TM) Method. What Works and What Is Greater?
- Read up on our newest Blog titled: "True “Trailblazing” in Vocal Development. History in the making"
- Read up on our newest Blog titled: Vocally and otherwise speaking, The world, evidently, gone crazy… And, unfortunately, it looks like it could be to the point of no return.
- Check out our Blog titled: Voice Problems. What Kind Of Impact It Makes On People Surrounding the Person With The Voice Disorder?
- Check out our Blog titled: Vocal Talent (or not) Vs Adequate (or inadequate) Vocal Anatomy… How do they interact with each other and what would be greater if you had a choice of one?
- Check out our Blog; "Voice/Vocal Power. How to acquire the most of it."
- Check out our blog: "Vocal Cord Surgery… Is it really performed free of charge? Also, what are the consequences?".
- There February Vocal Interactive Workshop! is now sold out. Visit our site for more news on future workshops and events!
- Check out our blog: "part 2: How the quality of voice effects the quality of life".
- Check out our blog: "How the quality of life effects the quality of voice".
There are now only 4 spot available for the upcoming Vocal Interactive Workshop! Get your spot now!
- Check out our Inspirational blog: "You Got a Voice problem… Should you give up altogether or should you continue to look for that Desirable Cure, or would you rather learn how to live with it?"
There are now only 4 spot available for the upcoming Vocal Interactive Workshop! Get your spot now!
- Check out our latest Inspirational blog: "Christmas 2013 My Heart and
My Voice will go on and on… On behalf of and by: Recovered voice repair
client/opera singer from Essex UK, Evie Bonella"
- Check out our blog: "I am a Vocal Science follower. Once the music starts playing, I am ready to sing!"
- Check out our blog: "Vocal Science (TM) Delivering (In-Person) the Online World"
- Check out our blog: "Vocal Interactive
Workshops. How do they introduce and/or supplement private singing and
- Check out our blog: "Physical and Emotional consequences of the speaking and singing Voice Disorders".
out our blog: "Singing Voice And Speaking Voice. Color And Tone... Can It Be Improved, Enhanced or, Outright Changed?
- Check out our Educational Blog: "Vocally Speaking If You Are Sexually Active, Please be Careful and Try, At least, Not to Ruin Your Voice?"
- Check out our blog: "Vocally and academically speaking… Is there a balance between the learning skills and natural talent?"
- Check out our blog: "Vocalscience ™ Method The alternative approach to speaking and singing".
- Check out our blog: "Vocally
Speaking, (in a Nutshell) - Forensic Science of Voice Mechanics. The
Lack of Knowledge and Understanding of the above could promote the need
for Non-Surgical Voice Repair"
Questions answered by our former voice repair client/present opera singer Evie Bonella to one of our potential clients in the UK.
- There are currently 5 Spot left for the Autumn Vocal Interactive Workshop, starting in October. get your spot before it's gone!
Check out the amazing piece performed by one of our well appraised Voice Repair clients/opera singer from Essex UK, Evelyn Bonella, recorded within Phase One Studios with the help of, none other then, Diana Yampolsky.
- Check out our latest blog: "Voice Disorder… Symptoms and causes. What is the most efficient way to conquer it?"
- There are only 1 Spot left for the August Vocal Interactive Workshop.
get your spot before it's gone!
- Check out our blog: "Sculpturing an ordinary person into a vocalist... Is that possible? And if it is, what does it take to make it happen?"
- Check out our blog: "Is it possible to become a decent or even a professional singer in a matter of hours, and not years?"
- Check out our blog: " Acid reflux In general. How does it affect one’s voice and vocal anatomy in a whole?
- There are only 3 Spots left for the August 10th/11th Vocal Interactive Workshop.
get your spot before it's gone!
- Check out our blog: "Repair Your Voice and Protect it for a Lifetime"
- Check out our blog: "Vocal Folds Growth… How dangerous is it, and what could happen if untreated?"
- Hi all, please check out my latest blog: "Vocal Paresis - The Causes and Consequences"
- New Testimonial: Check out the newest testimonial from Ms. Yampolsky's recent voice repair client, Natalie Grebinka - Voice Repair Testimonial
- Blogs: Check out the new blogs "Voice Disorders - The symptoms and the causes - As it appears to be in some cases, the life coaching is definitely required" and "Spasmodic Dysphonia - The cause and... The cure? Is it possible?"
- Inspirational Post Course Letter: "I would like to thank Diana for her wonderful professional service and all the care taken with me during my current stay. I have returned feeling a brand new person with a new outlook and many hopes for the future which I am endeavouring to pursue with further tuition from Diana and will be working towards that goal now I am back in the UK." Evelyn Bonella.
Blog: Check out the new blogs "Voice and Overall Wellbeing - Inspirational Coaching" and "Unlock Your Voice... And Take Away the "Golden Key" to Your Vocal Performance Success" http://vocalscience.blogspot.ca
Great News! We would like to say congratulations to our former voice repair client, Elizabeth Hines, for releasing her book on Amazon!
NEW - Non-surgical voice lift (speaking and singing) for 60 years young and better. Inquire about our special offer. Contact Us
Non-surgical voice repair for children and teens. Enhance your child's school curriculum. Inquire about our special offer. Contact Us
Non-surgical voice repair and vocal disorders article: "Voice Damage - You Save the Money...! "You Won the Case"...! But... You are Left with All the Damages!"
Two New Vocal Blogs: "Vocal noose".... Could it lead to a, so to speak, "vocal suicide"? and "Brain Capacity Deficit - Computer Chips Instead of Brains, Heart and Soul? How Does it affect our humanity musically speaking and otherwise?
Take a look at the new blog about singing technique and vocal damage prevention "Vocal Talent Meets the Skill or Today's Skill-less Cool Style?"
Check out the new blog "Vocal Science(TM) Technique... Via Skype?
Is that Possible and could that be Effective if Executed?"
Check out two new blogs "The True Story - Case Study: From Complete Voice Repair to a Professional Singer in 4 Days and in 10 Hours!" and "Vocally Speaking - Sinking "Titanic" or...?
Your Voice Will Go and On..."
Take a look at the new voice repair blog "Vocal Science(TM) - Voice Repair Proof Method"
Read the new article written by our Voice Repair Specialist Diana Yampolsky: "Vocal Repair. Alternative methods of treatment. What are they and how useful are they?"
A new article written by our voice repair specialist, Ms. Diana Yampolsky, has been posted. "Vocal Rehab… They fixed the "Instrument", But… What about the "Player"?"
Read the new blog about a cause of vocal problems "Damaged Vocal Cords, Bleeding Polyps, Nodules, Nodes, Dysphonia, and etc. Does it have Anything to do with the Conventional Vocal Training?"
Read the new article on safe and proper vocal technique by our voice repair specialist Diana Yampolsky - From the Vocal Point of View - Working on the Instrument or Working on the Player? The Answer is...?
A new blog about the importance of proper vocal technique in maintaining vocal health "Vocal Optimization/Vocal Technique - Who needs it?"
Read the new voice repair blog "Vocal Rehab... They fixed the "Instrument", But... What about the "Player"?"
A new blog has been posted by our Voice Repair Specialist, Diana Yampolsky Vocally Speaking... Vocal Implant/Human body rejection...?
Read another testimonial from Diana's Yampolsky's most recent voice repair client, Geraldine, who was also diagnosed with dysphonia - Voice Repair Testimonials
Read a testimonial from Diana Yampolsky's voice repair client, who was diagnosed with dysphonia - Voice Repair Testimonials
A new article about voice repair has been posted by Diana Yampolsky "Vocal cancer II: Is there a cure?"
A new blog has been posted by our Voice Repair Specialist, Diana Yampolsky - "Dysphonia and it’s Causes for Speakers and Singers. Vocal Science™ Protocol/Case Study"
Voice repair specialist Ms. Diana Yampolsky has revised on of her blogs "X Factor - Spot on Reality III - Participants Up Close and Personal" and posted a new one "X Factor - Spot on Reality IV... Thanks to... Thanksgiving Holiday"
A new vocal article by Diana Yampolsky has been posted: Vocally Speaking: Vocal Cancer; How Far Has it Already Metastasized?
Read the new article written by our Voice Repair Specialist Diana Yampolsky: "Vocal Science(TM) - Vocal Invention"
Another new article written by our Voice Repair Specialist Diana Yampolsky has been posted: "The Vocal Talent Made in Heaven... So is Thunder and Lightning..."
We are proud to announce that we are now affiliated with a world-renowned Doctor of ENT from Russia who is practicing holistic and homeopathic methods of treatment here in Toronto, Canada. An exclusive visit and consultation with this highly qualified professional is now included as a bonus in our Non-Surgical Voice Repair Program.